Controller keeps jumping from ready togo (Green) to to much electromagnetic interference at sticks

Discussion in 'DJI Mavic Tech Support' started by Peter, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Peter

Peter New Member

#1 Peter, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Hi fellow drone pilots:)
    ok I have a problem with my new Mavic pro I have been inputting all my settings via the go4 app and have starting to fly the drone very carefully;) but have come up with a problem. After going thru the startup procedure I don't get the green ready to fly message just a red message that says high electromagnetic interference this doesn't stop it from flying but have notice that when I hold the controller in the vertical position the message says in green ready to fly but as soon as I place the controller in the horizontal position it turns red message refers to electromagnetic interference. I have repeated this many times with the same result each time I do it the controller vibrates indicating some thing has changed. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated the drone is only 3wks old.One other thing it seemed to be ok until I updated the latest firmware ver cant find that info but the app ver is4.1.17.
    the controller readout goes from ready togo to Stick EMI 1

Regards
    Peter