iPhone 6+ (16GB)

Discussion in 'DJI Mavic News' started by shakeyB1, Oct 16, 2016.

1. shakeyB1

shakeyB1 New Member

Does the iPhone 6+ (16GB) have a big enough memory wise to control the Mavic Pro, I ask as I had to get an iPad mini 4 for my Phantom 4.

2. TripleB

TripleB Administrator
    Staff Member

Depends on how much space you have available at the moment. I think you could make it work, however I would certainly suggest going with something larger if possible.

I have a 64gb iPhone 6 right now, however I'm planning on getting the 7+ 128gb soon.

3. shakeyB1

shakeyB1 New Member

Thanks for the information just as I expected. It looks like I won't be getting a Mavic Pro after all. I'll just have to stick with my Phantom 4 and hope that sometime in the near future DJI see fit to make the TX able to take iPad mini 4. :-((

4. alfie1554

alfie1554 New Member

I use both a iphone6+ 16gb. and a Ipad 4 mini with my mavic.. depending on where I am.. with no added extra's and no issues

5. shakeyB1

shakeyB1 New Member

Cheers for that alfie1554 but I won't be getting a Mavic Pro until I've done quite a few chores at home and got my CAA licence to fly professionally.
    I was only going on the info that DJI were giving out at the time re what could be used on the Mavic Pro Tx.